Report NEP-MON-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vítor Castro, 2008. "Are Central Banks following a linear or nonlinear (augmented) Taylor rule?," NIPE Working Papers 19/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- William Barnett & Marcelle Chauvet, 2008. "International Financial Aggregation and Index Number Theory: A Chronological Half-Century Empirical Overview," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200804, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Hatcher, Michael C., 2008. "Speed Limit Policies versus Inflation Targeting: A Free Lunch?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/20, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Attila Csajbók, 2008. "The use of staff policy recommendations in central banks," MNB Working Papers 2008/4, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Brzoza-Brzezina, Michal & Kot, Adam, 2008. "The Relativity Theory Revisited: Is Publishing Interest Rate Forecasts Really so Valuable?," MPRA Paper 10296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iris Claus & Brandon Sloan, 2008. "VARIABLE GSTl A TOOL FOR MONETARY POLICY IN NEW ZEALAND?," CAMA Working Papers 2008-30, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Costas Karfakis, 2008. "Does the US international debt affect the euro/dollar exchange rate?," Discussion Paper Series 2008_06, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Sep 2008.
- Hafedh Bouakez & Michel Normandin, 2008. "Fluctuations in the Foreign Exchange Market: How Important are Monetary Policy Shocks?," Cahiers de recherche 0818, CIRPEE.
- Erdemlioglu, Deniz M & Xiao, Wei, 2008. "Indeterminate Equilibria in New Keynesian DSGE Model: An Application to the US Great Moderation," MPRA Paper 10322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco FURLANETTO, 2008. "Does Monetary Policy React to Asset Prices? Some International Evidence," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 08.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Sarah M. Lein & Thomas Maag, 2008. "The Formation of Inflation Perceptions - Some Empirical Facts for European Countries," KOF Working papers 08-204, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Boris Cournède & Rudiger Ahrend & Robert Price, 2008. "Have Long-term Financial Trends Changed the Transmission of Monetary Policy?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 634, OECD Publishing.
- Christian Dreger & Jürgen Wolters, 2008. "Money Velocity and Asset Prices in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 813, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:24-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Audrino & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2008. "Smooth Regimes, Macroeconomic Variables, and Bagging for the Short-Term Interest Rate Process," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-16, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.