Report NEP-MON-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vítor Castro, 2008. "Are Central Banks following a linear or nonlinear (augmented) Taylor rule?," NIPE Working Papers 19/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- William Barnett & Marcelle Chauvet, 2008. "International Financial Aggregation and Index Number Theory: A Chronological Half-Century Empirical Overview," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200804, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Hatcher, Michael C., 2008. "Speed Limit Policies versus Inflation Targeting: A Free Lunch?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/20, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Attila Csajbók, 2008. "The use of staff policy recommendations in central banks," MNB Working Papers 2008/4, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Brzoza-Brzezina, Michal & Kot, Adam, 2008. "The Relativity Theory Revisited: Is Publishing Interest Rate Forecasts Really so Valuable?," MPRA Paper 10296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-30 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Costas Karfakis, 2008. "Does the US international debt affect the euro/dollar exchange rate?," Discussion Paper Series 2008_06, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Sep 2008.
- Hafedh Bouakez & Michel Normandin, 2008. "Fluctuations in the Foreign Exchange Market: How Important are Monetary Policy Shocks?," Cahiers de recherche 0818, CIRPEE.
- Erdemlioglu, Deniz M & Xiao, Wei, 2008. "Indeterminate Equilibria in New Keynesian DSGE Model: An Application to the US Great Moderation," MPRA Paper 10322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco FURLANETTO, 2008. "Does Monetary Policy React to Asset Prices? Some International Evidence," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 08.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Sarah M. Lein & Thomas Maag, 2008. "The Formation of Inflation Perceptions – Some Empirical Facts for European Countries," KOF Working papers 08-204, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Boris Cournède & Rudiger Ahrend & Robert W.R. Price, 2008. "Have Long-term Financial Trends Changed the Transmission of Monetary Policy?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 634, OECD Publishing.
- Christian Dreger & Jürgen Wolters, 2008. "Money Velocity and Asset Prices in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 813, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gary Koop & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Rodney W. Strachan, 2008. "On the Evolution of Monetary Policy," Working Paper Series 24-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Francesco Audrino & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2008. "Smooth Regimes, Macroeconomic Variables, and Bagging for the Short-Term Interest Rate Process," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-16, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.