Supranationalism in Monetary Policy Decision-Making
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (04)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 (89) 9224-0
Fax: +49 (89) 985369
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hayo, Bernd & Méon, Pierre-Guillaume, 2013.
"Behind closed doors: Revealing the ECB's decision rule,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 135-160.
- Bernd Hayo & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2013. "Behind closed doors: Revealing the ECB’s Decision Rule," Working Papers CEB 13-025, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bernd Hayo & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2011. "Behind closed doors: Revealing the ECB’s Decision Rule," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201135, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bernd Hayo & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2013. "Behind closed doors: Revealing the ECB’s decision rule," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/163529, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Schwartz-Ziv, Miriam & Weisbach, Michael S., 2011.
"What Do Boards Really Do? Evidence from Minutes of Board Meetings,"
Working Paper Series
2011-19, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Miriam Schwartz-Ziv & Michael Weisbach, 2011. "What do Boards Really Do? Evidence from Minutes of Board Meetings," NBER Working Papers 17509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harald Badinger & Volker Nitsch, 2011. "National Representation in Multinational Institutions: The Case of the European Central Bank," CESifo Working Paper Series 3573, CESifo Group Munich.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:10:y:2012:i:1:p:27-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.