Carbon Dioxide Emissions Reductions in New Zealand : A Minimum Disruption Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2005. "Carbon Dioxide Emissions Reductions In New Zealand: A Minimum Disruption Approach ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 199-220, September.
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2004. "Carbon Dioxide Emissions Reductions in New Zealand: A Minimum Disruption Approach," Treasury Working Paper Series 04/25, New Zealand Treasury.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonia Cornwell & John Creedy, 1997. "environmental taxes and economic welfare," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1304.
- Creedy, John & Sleeman, Catherine, 2006.
"Carbon taxation, prices and welfare in New Zealand,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 333-345, May.
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2004. "Carbon Taxation, Prices and Welfare in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 04/23, New Zealand Treasury.
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2005. "Carbon Taxation, Prices and Welfare in New Zealand," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 937, The University of Melbourne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Östblom, Göran, 2009. "Nitrogen and sulphur outcomes of a carbon emissions target excluding traded allowances -- The Swedish case 2020," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2382-2389, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon Diozide; Minimum Disruption; Carbon Intensities; New Zeland;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- L7 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:933. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .