Bayesian Model Averaging in Consumer Demand Systems with Inequality Constraints
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- C. L Chua & W. E. Griffiths & C. J O'Donnell, 2001. "Bayesian Model Averaging in Consumer Demand Systems with Inequality Constraints," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 49(3), pages 269-291, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Gordon, 1996.
"Using Mixtures of Flexible Functional Forms to Estimate Factor Demand Elasticities,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(3), pages 717-736, August.
- GORDON, Stephen, 1995. "Using Mixtures of Flexible Functional Forms to Estimate Factor Demand Elasticities," Cahiers de recherche 9502, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Ryan, David L & Wales, Terence J, 1998. "A Simple Method for Imposing Local Curvature in Some Flexible Consumer-Demand Systems," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(3), pages 331-338, July.
- Moschini, Giancarlo, 1999.
"Imposing Local Curvature Conditions in Flexible Demand Systems,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 17(4), pages 487-490, October.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 1999. "Imposing Local Curvature Conditions in Flexible Demand System," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1745, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Griffiths, William E & Chotikapanich, Duangkamon, 1997. "Bayesian Methodology for Imposing Inequality Constraints on a Linear Expenditure System with Demographic Factors," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(69), pages 321-341, December.
- Danilov, D.L. & Magnus, J.R., 2001. "On the Harm that Pretesting Does," Discussion Paper 2001-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hendrik Wolff & Thomas Heckelei & Ron Mittelhammer, 2010.
"Imposing Curvature and Monotonicity on Flexible Functional Forms: An Efficient Regional Approach,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 309-339, December.
- Hendrik Wolff & Thomas Heckelei & Ron C. Mittelhammer, 2004. "Imposing Curvature and Monotonicity on Flexible Functional Forms: An Efficient Regional Approach," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 450, Econometric Society.
- Griffiths, William E. & Newton, Lisa S. & O'Donnell, Christopher J., 2010. "Predictive densities for models with stochastic regressors and inequality constraints: Forecasting local-area wheat yield," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 397-412, April.
- Wolff, Hendrik & Heckelei, Thomas & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2004. "Imposing Monotonicity And Curvature On Flexible Functional Forms," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20256, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordsconditional prior; Marginal likelihood; Metropolis-Hastings algorithm;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Muntasha Meemnun Khan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.