Bayesian Model Averaging in Consumer Demand Systems with Inequality Constraints
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- C. L Chua & W. E. Griffiths & C. J O'Donnell, 2001. "Bayesian Model Averaging in Consumer Demand Systems with Inequality Constraints," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 49(3), pages 269-291, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Griffiths, William E & Chotikapanich, Duangkamon, 1997. "Bayesian Methodology for Imposing Inequality Constraints on a Linear Expenditure System with Demographic Factors," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(69), pages 321-341, December.
- Stephen Gordon, 1996.
"Using Mixtures of Flexible Functional Forms to Estimate Factor Demand Elasticities,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(3), pages 717-736, August.
- GORDON, Stephen, 1995. "Using Mixtures of Flexible Functional Forms to Estimate Factor Demand Elasticities," Cahiers de recherche 9502, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Moschini, Giancarlo, 1999.
"Imposing Local Curvature Conditions in Flexible Demand Systems,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 17(4), pages 487-490, October.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 1999. "Imposing Local Curvature Conditions in Flexible Demand System," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1745, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Danilov, D.L. & Magnus, J.R., 2001. "On the Harm that Pretesting Does," Discussion Paper 2001-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ryan, David L & Wales, Terence J, 1998. "A Simple Method for Imposing Local Curvature in Some Flexible Consumer-Demand Systems," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(3), pages 331-338, July.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hendrik Wolff & Thomas Heckelei & Ron Mittelhammer, 2010.
"Imposing Curvature and Monotonicity on Flexible Functional Forms: An Efficient Regional Approach,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 309-339, December.
- Hendrik Wolff & Thomas Heckelei & Ron C. Mittelhammer, 2004. "Imposing Curvature and Monotonicity on Flexible Functional Forms: An Efficient Regional Approach," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 450, Econometric Society.
- Wolff, Hendrik & Heckelei, Thomas & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2004. "Imposing Monotonicity And Curvature On Flexible Functional Forms," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20256, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Griffiths, William E. & Newton, Lisa S. & O'Donnell, Christopher J., 2010. "Predictive densities for models with stochastic regressors and inequality constraints: Forecasting local-area wheat yield," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 397-412, April.
- Charles J. Romeo, 2016. "Incorporating Prior Information into A GMM Objective For Mixed Logit Demand Systems," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 336-363, June.
More about this item
Keywordsconditional prior; Marginal likelihood; Metropolis-Hastings algorithm;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .