A Note on Imposing Local Curvature on Generalized Leontief Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Serletis, Apostolos & Shahmoradi, Asghar, 2007. "A Note On Imposing Local Curvature In Generalized Leontief Models," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 290-294, April.
- Apostolos Serletis & Asghar Shahmoradi, 2005. "A Note on Imposing Local Curvature in Generalized Leontief Models," GE, Growth, Math methods 0509005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diewert, W E & Wales, T J, 1988. "Normalized Quadratic Systems of Consumer Demand Functions," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 6(3), pages 303-312, July.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1975. "Transcendental Logarithmic Utility Functions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 367-383, June.
- Ryan, David L & Wales, Terence J, 1998. "A Simple Method for Imposing Local Curvature in Some Flexible Consumer-Demand Systems," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(3), pages 331-338, July.
- Diewert, Walter E & Wales, Terence J, 1987.
"Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 43-68, January.
- W. Erwin Diewert & T.J. Wales, 1989. "Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moschini, Giancarlo, 1999.
"Imposing Local Curvature Conditions in Flexible Demand Systems,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 17(4), pages 487-490, October.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 1999. "Imposing Local Curvature Conditions in Flexible Demand System," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1745, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Shahmoradi, Asghar, 2010. "Consumption effects of government purchases," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 892-905, September.
- Stephen M. Miller & Luis F. Martins & Rangan Gupta, 2014.
"A Time-Varying Approach of the US Welfare Cost of Inflation,"
201419, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Stephen M. Miller & Luis F. Martins & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "A Time-Varying Approach of the US Welfare Cost of Inflation," Working papers 2014-11, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ling-yun He & Li Liu, 2016. "The demand for road transport in China: imposing theoretical regularity and flexible functional forms selection," Papers 1612.02656, arXiv.org.
- Dongfeng Chang & Apostolos Serletis, 2014.
"The Demand For Gasoline: Evidence From Household Survey Data,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 291-313, March.
- Dongfeng (Karen) Chang & Apostolos Serletis, "undated". "The Demand for Gasoline: Evidence from Household Survey Data," Working Papers 2012-10, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-474 is not listed on IDEAS
- Senia, Mark & Dharmasena, Senarath, 2017. "Pre-Determined Demand and Theoretical Regularity Conditions: Their Importance for Consumer Food Demand Using AIDS and Policy Analysis Implications," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252740, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Asghar Shahmoradi & Afshin Honarvar, 2008. "Gasoline subsidy and consumer surplus in the Islamic Republic of Iran," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 32(3), pages 232-245, September.
- Chang, Dongfeng & Serletis, Apostolos, 2012. "Imposing local curvature in the QUAIDS," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 41-43.
More about this item
KeywordsRegularity; Slutsky matrix; Negative semidefinite;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0509020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.