A Note on Imposing Local Curvature on Generalized Leontief Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Serletis, Apostolos & Shahmoradi, Asghar, 2007. "A Note On Imposing Local Curvature In Generalized Leontief Models," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 290-294, April.
- Apostolos Serletis & Asghar Shahmoradi, 2005. "A Note on Imposing Local Curvature in Generalized Leontief Models," GE, Growth, Math methods 0509005, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diewert, W E & Wales, T J, 1988. "Normalized Quadratic Systems of Consumer Demand Functions," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 6(3), pages 303-312, July.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1975. "Transcendental Logarithmic Utility Functions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 367-383, June.
- Ryan, David L & Wales, Terence J, 1998. "A Simple Method for Imposing Local Curvature in Some Flexible Consumer-Demand Systems," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(3), pages 331-338, July.
- Diewert, Walter E & Wales, Terence J, 1987.
"Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 43-68, January.
- W. Erwin Diewert & T.J. Wales, 1989. "Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moschini, Giancarlo, 1999.
"Imposing Local Curvature Conditions in Flexible Demand Systems,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 17(4), pages 487-490, October.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 1999. "Imposing Local Curvature Conditions in Flexible Demand System," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1745, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen M. Miller & Luis F. Martins & Rangan Gupta, 2014.
"A Time-Varying Approach of the US Welfare Cost of Inflation,"
201419, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Stephen M. Miller & Luis F. Martins & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "A Time-Varying Approach of the US Welfare Cost of Inflation," Working papers 2014-11, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-474 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ling-yun He & Li Liu, 2016. "The demand for road transport in China: imposing theoretical regularity and flexible functional forms selection," Papers 1612.02656, arXiv.org.
- Dongfeng Chang & Apostolos Serletis, 2014.
"The Demand For Gasoline: Evidence From Household Survey Data,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 291-313, March.
- Dongfeng (Karen) Chang & Apostolos Serletis, "undated". "The Demand for Gasoline: Evidence from Household Survey Data," Working Papers 2012-10, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
- Chang, Dongfeng & Serletis, Apostolos, 2012. "Imposing local curvature in the QUAIDS," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 41-43.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Shahmoradi, Asghar, 2010. "Consumption effects of government purchases," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 892-905, September.
- Senia, Mark & Dharmasena, Senarath, 2017. "Pre-Determined Demand and Theoretical Regularity Conditions: Their Importance for Consumer Food Demand Using AIDS and Policy Analysis Implications," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252740, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsRegularity; Slutsky matrix; Negative semidefinite;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0509020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .