Effects of feedback complexity on dynamic decision making
Includes bibliographical references (p. 32-33).
|Date of creation:||1993|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mitsloan.mit.edu/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MIT), SLOAN SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, 50 MEMORIAL DRIVE CAMBRIDGE MASSACHUSETTS 02142 USA|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John D. Sterman, 1989. "Modeling Managerial Behavior: Misperceptions of Feedback in a Dynamic Decision Making Experiment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(3), pages 321-339, March.
- Eberlein, Robert L. & Peterson, David W., 1992. "Understanding models with Vensim(TM)," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 216-219, May.
- Sterman, John D., 1989. "Deterministic chaos in an experimental economic system," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-28, August.
- Sterman, John. & Kampmann, Christian Peter Erik., 1992. "Do markets mitigate misperceptions of feedback in dynamic tasks?," Working papers 3421-92., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- John D. Sterman, 1987. "Testing Behavioral Simulation Models by Direct Experiment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(12), pages 1572-1592, December.
- Diehl, Ernst W., 1992. "Participatory simulation software for managers: The design philosophy behind MicroWorld Creator," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 210-215, May.
- Sterman, John D., 1989. "Misperceptions of feedback in dynamic decision making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 301-335, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:2491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.