Marketing Margins of Food Products in European Countries Using Input-Output Tables
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pavel Vavra & Barry K. Goodwin, 2005. "Analysis of Price Transmission Along the Food Chain," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 3, OECD Publishing.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Taufiq Marwa & Abdul Bashir & Azwardi & Mohamad Adam & K.M.H. Thamrin, 2017. "Market Integration of Agricultural Products," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(2), pages 69-82.
- Federica Di Marcantonio & Pavel Ciaian & Vicente Castellanos, 2018. "Unfair trading practices in the dairy farm sector: Evidence from selected EU regions," JRC Working Papers JRC112770, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ahmed, Osama & Serra, Teresa, 2015. "Evaluate the economic consequences of revenue insurance programs in Spain using copula models. The case of orange and apple," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212522, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gert Peersman, 2018.
"International Food Commodity Prices And Missing (Dis)Inflation In The Euro Area,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
18/947, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Gert Peersman, 2018. "International Food Commodity Prices and Missing (Dis)Inflation in the Euro Area," Working Paper Research 350, National Bank of Belgium.
- Gert Peersman, 2018. "International Food Commodity Prices and Missing (Dis)Inflation in the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 7338, CESifo.
- Tiziano Distefano & Guido Chiarotti & Francesco Laio & Luca Ridolfi, 2018. "Spatial distribution of the international food prices: unexpected randomness and heterogeneity," SEEDS Working Papers 0118, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jan 2018.
- Roheim, Cathy A. & Zhang, Dengjun, 2018. "Sustainability certification and product substitutability: Evidence from the seafood market," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 92-100.
- Holst, Carsten & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2010. "Einfluss Des Schweinezyklus Auf Die Preistransmission Zwischen Ferkel- Und Schlachtschweinepreisen In Niedersachsen," 50th Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 29-October 1, 2010 93951, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Stephan von Cramon-Taubadel, 2017. "The analysis of market integration and price transmission – results and implications in an African context," Agrekon, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(2), pages 83-96, April.
- Rosa, Franco & Weaver, Robert D. & Vasciaveo, Michela, 2015.
"Structural Changes and Dairy Chain Efficiency in Italy,"
International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 6(3), pages 1-21, July.
- Weaver, Robert D. & Rosa, Franco, 2016. "Structural change and dairy chain efficiency in Italy," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 245113, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Daniele Cavicchioli, 2018. "Detecting Market Power Along Food Supply Chains: Evidence and Methodological Insights from the Fluid Milk Sector in Italy," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-22, December.
- Cattaneo, Andrea & Federighi, Giovanni & Vaz, Sara, 2021. "The environmental impact of reducing food loss and waste: A critical assessment," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C).
- Johnson, Carrie Lu, 2014. "Analysis of Commodity Market Integration In the Uganda Maize Market," Master's Theses and Plan B Papers 196707, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Distefano, Tiziano & Chiarotti, Guido & Laio, Francesco & Ridolfi, Luca, 2019. "Spatial Distribution of the International Food Prices: Unexpected Heterogeneity and Randomness," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 122-132.
- Fousekis, Panos & Katrakilidis, Constantinos & Trachanas, Emmanouil, 2016. "Vertical price transmission in the US beef sector: Evidence from the nonlinear ARDL model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 499-506.
- Ainollahi, Moharram & Ghahremanzadeh, Mohammad, 2015. "An Application of the Two-Regime Threshold Vector Error Correction Model to Analyze Asymmetric Price Transmission of Milk in Zanjan Province of Iran," International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development (IJAMAD), Iranian Association of Agricultural Economics, vol. 5(3), September.
- Li, Xile & Saghaian, Sayed, 2013. "An Empirical Comparison of Coffee Price Transmission in Vietnam and Colombia," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150625, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Franz Sinabell & Ulrich B. Morawetz & Carsten Holst, 2014. "Auslandskomponente des Lebensmittelmarktes in Österreich," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 50911.
- Jensen, Jørgen Dejgård & Smed, Sinne, 2013. "The Danish tax on saturated fat – Short run effects on consumption, substitution patterns and consumer prices of fats," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 18-31.
- Bekkers, Eddy & Brockmeier, Martina & Francois, Joseph & Yang, Fan, 2017.
"Local Food Prices and International Price Transmission,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 216-230.
- Bekkers, Eddy & Brockmeier, Martina & Francois, Joseph & Yang, Fan, 2017. "Local Food Prices and International Price Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 11912, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Panagiotou, Dimitrios & Stavrakoudis, Athanassios, 2017.
"Vertical price relationships between different cuts and quality grades in the U.S. beef marketing channel: A wholesale-retail analysis,"
The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 53-63.
- Panagiotou, Dimitrios & Stavrakoudis, Athanassios, 2017. "Vertical price relationships between different cuts and quality grades in the U.S. beef marketing channel: a wholesale-retail analysis," MPRA Paper 75989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-output analysis; Agri-food sector; Marketing margins;
All these keywords.
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2014-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: DEMM Working Papers The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask DEMM Working Papers to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.