Marketing Margins Of Food Products In European Countries Using Input-Output Tables
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Roberto PRETOLANI & Daniele CAVICCHIOLI & Valentina CAIRO, 2014. "Marketing Margins of Food Products in European Countries Using Input-Output Tables," Departmental Working Papers 2014-06, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pavel Vavra & Barry K. Goodwin, 2005. "Analysis of Price Transmission Along the Food Chain," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 3, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-02-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2014-02-15 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2014-02-15 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MKT-2014-02-15 (Marketing)
- NEP-SOG-2014-02-15 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa140:163342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .