Report NEP-EFF-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Lashitew, Addisu A. & Inklaar, Robert, 2014. "The Role of Resource Misallocation in Cross-country Differences in Manufacturing Productivity," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-143, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Bertschek, Irene & Niebel, Thomas, 2013. "Mobile and more productive? Firm-level evidence on the productivity effects of mobile internet use at the early stage of diffusion," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-118, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Auci, Sabrina & Vignani, Donatella, 2014. "Climate change effects and agriculture in Italy: a stochastic frontier analysis at regional level," MPRA Paper 53500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Rexhäuser, Sascha & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2014. "Green innovations and organizational change: Making better use of environmental technology," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-043 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- George Halkos & George Papageorgiou, 2014. "Spatial environmental efficiency indicators in regional waste generation: A nonparametric approach," DEOS Working Papers 1401, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Grodea, Mariana, 2013. "Productivity gaps along the milk chain in Romania – comparisons with the EU-27 member states," MPRA Paper 53458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trevor Tombe, 2014. "The Missing Food Problem," Working Papers 2014-35, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 23 Sep 2014.
- Mutonyi, Sarah & Gyau, Amos, 2014. "Measuring performance of small and medium scale agrifood firms in developing countries: Gap between Theory and Practice," 140th Seminar, December 13-15, 2013, Perugia, Italy 163339, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Deluna, Roperto Jr & Cruz, Edgardo, 2014. "Philippine Export Efficiency and Potential: An Application of Stochastic Frontier Gravity Model," MPRA Paper 53580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hristos Doucouliagos & Martin Paldam, 2014. "Finally a breakthrough? The recent rise in the size of the estimates of aid effectiveness," Economics Working Papers 2014-07, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Haubrich, Joseph G. & Balasubramanyan, Lakshmi, 2014. "What do we know about regional banks? An exploratory analysis," Working Paper 1316, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Pretolani, Roberto & Cavicchioli, Daniele & Cairo, Valentina, 2014. "Marketing Margins Of Food Products In European Countries Using Input-Output Tables," 140th Seminar, December 13-15, 2013, Perugia, Italy 163342, European Association of Agricultural Economists.