Public investment and growth in New EU member states: an overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2002. "Republic of Latvia : Public Expenditure Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14601, The World Bank.
- Peter Friedrich & Joanna Gwiazda & Chang Woon Nam, 2003. "Development of Local Public Finance in Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 1107, CESifo Group Munich.
- Merih Uctum & Thom Thurston & Remzi Uctum, 2006.
"Public Debt, the Unit Root Hypothesis and Structural Breaks: A Multi-Country Analysis,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, pages 129-156.
- Merih Uctum & Thom Thurston & Remzi Uctum, 2006. "Public debt, the unit root hypothesis and structural breaks: a multi-country analysis," Post-Print halshs-00081527, HAL.
- Jaromir Cekota & Rauf Gönenç & Kwang-Yeol Yoo, 2002. "Strengthening the Management of Public Spending in Hungary," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 336, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2011.
"Public Investment and Fiscal Performance in the New EU Member States,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, pages 43-71.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2010. "Public Investment and Fiscal Performance in New EU Member States," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1006, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jan HANOUSEK & Evžen KOČENDA, 2010. "Public investment and fiscal performance in new EU member states," Departmental Working Papers 2010-07, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic finance; public investment; economic growth; EU convergence and integration; macroeconomic policy; fiscal reforms; new EU members;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2009-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.