The Natuzzi group and the Bari -Matera (Italy) upholstered furniture district: a case study of internationalisation in a traditional industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giovanni Barbiano di Belgiojoso & Sara Colautti & Massimo Florio & Cristina Castelli, 2008. "The Natuzzi Group and the Bari-Matera (Italy) upholstered furniture district. A case study of internationalisation in a traditional industry," Working Papers 200903, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Costa & Giovanni Ferri, 2008. "Firing at Subcontractors? Spillover Employment Effects of Offshoring in Italy," Development Working Papers 238, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Stefano Federico & Gaetano Alfredo Minerva, 2008.
"Outward FDI and Local Employment Growth in Italy,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 144(2), pages 295-324, July.
- S. Federico & G.A. Minerva, 2006. "Outward FDI and Local Employment Growth in Italy," Working Papers 572, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Stefano Federico & Gaetano Alfredo Minerva, 2007. "Outward FDI and local employment growth in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 613, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Massimo Florio & Anna Giunta, 1998. "Planning Contracts in Southern Italy, 1986-1997: a Prelimary Evaluation," Departmental Working Papers 1998-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Yeats, Alexander J., 1998. "Just how big is global production sharing?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1871, The World Bank.
- Giovannetti Giorgia & Mazzeo Elena, 2008. "Industrial Structure and Competitiveness: Crucial Elements in the Internationalization of the Italian Economy," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 117-134.
- Davide Castellani & Ilaria Mariotti & Lucia Piscitello, 2006. "Outward investments and skill upgrading. Evidence from the Italian case," KITeS Working Papers 185, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2006.
- Anna Giunta & Francesco Trivieri, 2007. "Understanding the determinants of information technology adoption: evidence from Italian manufacturing firms," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(10), pages 1325-1334.
More about this item
KeywordsInternationalisation; industrial district; subcontracting;
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- R32 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other Spatial Production and Pricing Analysis
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2008-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .