Understanding the determinants of information technology adoption: evidence from Italian manufacturing firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Susanna Mantegazza & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio & Simona Iammarino, 2001. "The regional dimension of the ICT industry in Italy," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2001(110).
- Robert J. Gordon, 2000.
"Does the "New Economy" Measure Up to the Great Inventions of the Past?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 49-74, Fall.
- Gordon, Robert J, 2000. "Does the 'New Economy' Measure up to the Great Inventions of the Past?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2607, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2000. "Does the "New Economy" Measure up to the Great Inventions of the Past?," NBER Working Papers 7833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Jai-Joon Hur & Hwan-Joo Seo & Young Soo Lee, 2005. "Information and communication technology diffusion and skill upgrading in Korean industries," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(7), pages 553-571.
- Silvia Fabiani & Fabiano Schivardi & Sandro Trento, 2005. "ICT adoption in Italian manufacturing: firm-level evidence," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 225-249, April.
- Martin Falk, 2002. "Endogenous organizational change and the expected demand for different skill groups," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(7), pages 419-423.
- Diansheng Dong & Atanu Saha, 1998. "He came, he saw, (and) he waited: an empirical analysis of inertia in technology adoption," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(7), pages 893-905.
- Shin-Horng Chen, 2002. "Global Production Networks and Information Technology: The Case of Taiwan," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 249-265.
- Lal, K., 1999. "Determinants of the adoption of Information Technology: a case study of electrical and electronic goods manufacturing firms in India," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 667-680, September.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2000. "Beyond Computation: Information Technology, Organizational Transformation and Business Performance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 23-48, Fall.
- Alfonso Gambardella & Salvatore Torrisi, 2001. "Nuova industria o nuova economia? L'impatto dell'informatica sulla produttivitˆ dei settori manifatturieri in Italia," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 54(213), pages 39-76.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Patrizio Pagano, 2004. "Barriers to investment in ICT," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(20), pages 2275-2286.
- Lal, K., 2002. "E-business and manufacturing sector: a study of small and medium-sized enterprises in India," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1199-1211, September.
- Riccardo Lucchetti & Alessandro Sterlacchini, 2004. "The Adoption of ICT among SMEs: Evidence from an Italian Survey," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 151-168, September.
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Maria Savona, 2002. "The Impact of Innovation on Employment in Services: Evidence from Italy," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 309-318.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fındık, Derya & Tansel, Aysit, 2013.
"Resources on the stage: a firm level analysis of the ict adoption in Turkey,"
65956, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Aug 2014.
- Derya Findik & Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Resources on the Stage: A Firm Level Analysis of the ICT Adoption in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1507, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Aug 2015.
- Derya Findik & Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Resources on the Stage: A Firm Level Analysis of the ICT Adoption in Turkey," Working Papers 2015/12, Turkish Economic Association.
- Derya Findik & Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Resources on the Stage: A Firm Level Analysis of the ICT Adoption in Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1513, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Findik, Derya & Tansel, Aysit, 2015. "Resources on the Stage: A Firm Level Analysis of the ICT Adoption in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 9263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luigi Benfratello & Tiziano Razzolini & Alessandro Sembenelli, 2009.
"Does ICT Investment Spur or Hamper Offshoring? Empirical Evidence from Microdata,"
05, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Benfratello, Luigi & Razzolini, Tiziano & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2015. "Does ICT Investment Spur or Hamper Offshoring? Empirical Evidence from Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 9239, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luigi Benfratello & Tiziano Razzolini & Alessandro Sembenelli, 2009. "Does ICT Investment Spur or Hamper Offshoring? Empirical Evidence from Microdata," Development Working Papers 276, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Giovanni Barbiano di Belgiojoso & Sara Colautti & Massimo Florio & Cristina Castelli, 2008.
"The Natuzzi Group and the Bari-Matera (Italy) upholstered furniture district. A case study of internationalisation in a traditional industry,"
200903, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Giovanni BELGIOJOSO & Cristina CASTELLI & Sara COLAUTTI & Massimo FLORIO, 2008. "The Natuzzi group and the Bari -Matera (Italy) upholstered furniture district: a case study of internationalisation in a traditional industry," Departmental Working Papers 2008-42, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Manal M. Yunis & Kai S. Koong & Lai C. Liu & Reggie Kwan & Philip Tsang, 2012. "ICT maturity as a driver to global competitiveness: a national level analysis," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 255-281, July.
- Yunhee Kim & Jae Young Choi & Yeonbae Kim, 2009. "Complementarity and Contextuality in the Adoption of Information Systems in Korean Firms," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200919, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Oct 2009.
- Tiago Oliveira & Maria Fraga O. Martins, 2011. "Understanding the determinant factors of Internet business solutions adoption: the case of Portuguese firms," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(18), pages 1769-1775, December.
- Oliviero A. Carboni, 2013. "Investment in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT): The Role of Geographic Distance and Industry Proximity," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2,3), pages 191-212, Winter.
- Stefano Lucarelli & Daniela Palma & Roberto Romano, 2013. "Quando gli investimenti rappresentano un vincolo. Contributo alla discussione sulla crisi italiana nella crisi internazionale," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 66(262), pages 167-203.
- Ben Aoun - Peltier, Leila & Vicente Cuervo, Maria Rosalia, 2012. "E-commerce diffusion: exploring the determinants of the adoption and extent of usage at firm-level," MPRA Paper 49333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:60-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adel Ben Youssef & Leila Peltier- Ben Aoun, 2015.
"nformation and Communication Technologies: Their Use and Short and Long Run Effects,"
AccessEcon, vol. 35(3), pages 1550-1562.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Leila Peltier-Ben Aoun, 2015. "Information and Communication Technologies: Their Use and Short and Long Run Effects," Post-Print halshs-01244302, HAL.
- Mughal, Mazhar & Diawara, Barassou, 2011. "Human capital and the adoption of information and communications technologies: Evidence from investment climate survey of Pakistan," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-21, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:tur:wpaper:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Ludivine, 2009. "Understanding the implementation of e-business strategies: Evidence from Luxembourg," MPRA Paper 13645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- FUKAO Kyoji & IKEUCHI Kenta & YoungGak KIM & KWON Hyeog Ug, 2015. "Why Was Japan Left Behind in the ICT Revolution?," Discussion papers 15043, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:39:y:2007:i:10:p:1325-1334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .