International production sharing and economic development: moving up the value-chain for a small-open economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2002. "Growth & Innovation Policies For a Knowledge Economy. Experiences From Finland, Sweden & Singapore," EIJS Working Paper Series 156, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Markusen, James R. & Venables, Anthony J., 1999.
"Foreign direct investment as a catalyst for industrial development,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 335-356, February.
- James R. Markusen & Anthony J. Venables, 1997. "Foreign Direct Investment as a Catalyst for Industrial Development," NBER Working Papers 6241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ngo Van Long & Ray Riezman & Antoine Soubeyran, 2001. "Fragmentation, Outsourcing and the Service Sector," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-43, CIRANO.
- Hijzen, Alexander & Görg, Holger & Hine, Robert C., 2003. "International Fragmentation and Relative Wages in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 717, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Burda & Barbara Dluhosch, 2000. "Fragmentation, Globalization and Labor Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 352, CESifo Group Munich.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Gene M. Grossman, 1982. "Trade and Protection with Multistage Production," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 583-594.
- van Schaik, Anton B. T. M. & de Groot, Henri L. F., 2002. "Macroeconomic consequences of downsizing," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 331-352, May.
- Robert Feenstra & Gordon Hanson, 2001. "Global Production Sharing and Rising Inequality: A Survey of Trade and Wages," NBER Working Papers 8372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2008. "Economic Integration in a Chamberlinian-Ricardian World," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_07, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:11:y:2004:i:14:p:885-889. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .