On the civic role of firms in emerging ecologies of value
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farrell, Joseph & Shapiro, Carl, 2004. "Intellectual Property, Competition, and Information Technology," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt3s03932b, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Governance; Ethics; Knowledge-based Economy; Intellectual Property Rights;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- L17 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Open Source Products and Markets
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2007-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .