Monetary Policy Implementation in the Eurozone - the Concept of Endogenous Money
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:postke:v:10:y:1987:i:2:p:250-269 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pomenkova, Jitka & Kapounek, Svatopluk, 2009. "Interest rates and prices causality in the Czech Republic - Granger approach," MPRA Paper 27390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- von Kalckreuth, Ulf & Hernando, Ignacio & Generale, Andrea & Chatelain, Jean Bernard & Vermeulen, Philip, 2001.
"Firm Investment and Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2001,20, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Andrea Generale & Ignacio Hernando & Ulf Von Kalckreuth & Philip Vermeulen, 2003. "Firm investment and monetary policy transmission in the Euro Area," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00112525, HAL.
- Chatelain, Jean Bernard & Generale, Andrea & Hernando, Ignacio & Kalckreuth, Ulf von & Vermeulen, Philip, 2002. "Firm Investment and Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 A3-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Chatelain, J-B. & Generale, A. & Hernando, I. & Von Kalckreuth, U. & Vermeulen, P., 2002. "Firm Investment and Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area," Working papers 97, Banque de France.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Andrea Generale & Ignacio Hernando & Ulf von Kalckreuth & Philip Vermeulen, 2001. "Firm Investment and Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area," Working Papers 0119, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Louis-Philippe Rochon, 2006. "Endogenous Money, Central Banks and the Banking System: Basil Moore and the Supply of Credit," Chapters,in: Complexity, Endogenous Money and Macroeconomic Theory, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Basil J. Moore, 1979. "The Endogenous Money Stock," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 49-70, October.
- Hansen, Bruce E., 1992.
"Testing for parameter instability in linear models,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 517-533, August.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "STABTEST: RATS procedure to perform Hansen's stability test for OLS," Statistical Software Components RTS00199, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1972. "Money, Income, and Causality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 540-552, September.
- El-Shagi, Makram & Giesen, Sebastian, 2010. "Money and Inflation: The Role of Persistent Velocity Movements," IWH Discussion Papers 2/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary transmission mechanism; money endogeneity; European integration process; Post- Keynesian economics;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-11-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2011-11-01 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EEC-2011-11-01 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-11-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-11-01 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:men:wpaper:12_2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luděk Kouba). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/femencz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.