Managing a Portfolio of Real Options: Sequential Exploration of Dependent Prospects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- James L. Smith and Rex Thompson, 2008. "Managing a Portfolio of Real options: Sequential Exploration of Dependent Prospects," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 43-62.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martinelli, Gabriele & Eidsvik, Jo & Hauge, Ragnar, 2013. "Dynamic decision making for graphical models applied to oil exploration," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(3), pages 688-702.
- Smith, James L. & Thompson, Rex, 2009.
"Rational plunging and the option value of sequential investment: The case of petroleum exploration,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 1009-1033, August.
- James L. Smith & Rex Thompson, 2006. "Rational Plunging and the Option Value of Sequential Investment The Case of Petroleum Exploration," Working Papers 0602, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mee:wpaper:0403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharmila Ganguly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .