Optimizing the level of renewable electric R&D expenditures using real options analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberts, Kevin & Weitzman, Martin L, 1981.
"Funding Criteria for Research, Development, and Exploration Projects,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(5), pages 1261-1288, September.
- M. L. Weitzman & K. Roberts, 1979. "Funding Criteria for Research, Development and Exploration Projects," Working papers 234, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1993. "Investments of uncertain cost," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 53-76, August.
- Majd, Saman & Pindyck, Robert S., 1987.
"Time to build, option value, and investment decisions,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 7-27, March.
- Saman Majd & Robert S. Pindyck, 1985. "Time to Build, Option Value, and Investment Decisions," NBER Working Papers 1654, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saman Majd & Robert S. Pindyck, 1989.
"The Learning Curve and Optimal Production under Uncertainty,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 20(3), pages 331-343, Autumn.
- Majd, Saman. & Pindyck, Robert S., 1987. "The learning curve and optimal production under uncertainty," Working papers 1948-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Saman Majd & Robert S. Pindyck, 1987. "The Learning Curve and Optimal Production Under Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 2423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- Childs, Paul D. & Ott, Steven H. & Triantis, Alexander J., 1998. "Capital Budgeting for Interrelated Projects: A Real Options Approach," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(03), pages 305-334, September.
- Awerbuch, Shimon & Deehan, William, 1995. "Do consumers discount the future correctly? : A market-based valuation of residential fuel switching," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 57-69, January.
- Margolis, Robert M. & Kammen, Daniel M., 1999. "Evidence of under-investment in energy R&D in the United States and the impact of Federal policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 575-584, October.
- Jonathan B. Berk Richard C. Green and Vasant Naik., 1998. "Valuation and Return Dynamics of New Ventures," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-284, University of California at Berkeley.
- Paul D. Childs & Alexander J. Triantis, 1999. "Dynamic R&D Investment Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(10), pages 1359-1377, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:31:y:2003:i:15:p:1589-1608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.