Do consumers discount the future correctly? : A market-based valuation of residential fuel switching
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hassett, Kevin A. & Metcalf, Gilbert E., 1993. "Energy conservation investment : Do consumers discount the future correctly?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 710-716, June.
- Booth, Laurence D., 1982. "Correct Procedures for the Evaluation of Risky Cash Outflows," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 287-300, June.
- Joskow, Paul L. & Marron, Donald B., 1993. "What does a negawatt really cost? Further thoughts and evidence," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 14-26, July.
- Awerbuch, Shimon, 1993. "The surprising role of risk in utility integrated resource planning," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 20-33, April.
- Arrow, Kenneth J & Lind, Robert C, 1970. "Uncertainty and the Evaluation of Public Investment Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 364-78, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:23:y:1995:i:1:p:57-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.