Do consumers discount the future correctly? : A market-based valuation of residential fuel switching
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Booth, Laurence D., 1982. "Correct Procedures for the Evaluation of Risky Cash Outflows," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 287-300, June.
- Arrow, Kenneth J & Lind, Robert C, 1970. "Uncertainty and the Evaluation of Public Investment Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 364-378, June.
- Awerbuch, Shimon, 1993. "The surprising role of risk in utility integrated resource planning," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 20-33, April.
- Joskow, Paul L. & Marron, Donald B., 1993. "What does a negawatt really cost? Further thoughts and evidence," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 14-26, July.
- Hassett, Kevin A. & Metcalf, Gilbert E., 1993. "Energy conservation investment : Do consumers discount the future correctly?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 710-716, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nyrud, Anders Q. & Roos, Anders & Sande, Jon Bingen, 2008. "Residential bioenergy heating: A study of consumer perceptions of improved woodstoves," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3159-3166, August.
- Pedro Linares & Xavier Labandeira, 2010. "Energy Efficiency: Economics And Policy," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 573-592, July.
- repec:eee:energy:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:104-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philip B. Thompson, 2002. "Consumer Theory, Home Production, And Energy Efficiency," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(1), pages 50-59, January.
- Gunn, Calum, 1997.
"Energy efficiency vs economic efficiency? : New Zealand electricity sector reform in the context of the national energy policy objective,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 445-458, March.
- Gunn, Calum, 1997. "Energy efficiency vs economic efficiency? : New Zealand electricity sector reform in the context of the national energy policy objective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 241-254, February.
- Davis, Graham A. & Owens, Brandon, 2003. "Optimizing the level of renewable electric R&D expenditures using real options analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(15), pages 1589-1608, December.
- Morrissey, J. & Meyrick, B. & Sivaraman, D. & Horne, R.E. & Berry, M., 2013. "Cost-benefit assessment of energy efficiency investments: Accounting for future resources, savings and risks in the Australian residential sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 148-159.
- Bentzen, Jan & Smith, Valdemar & Dilling-Hansen, Mogens, 1997. "Regional income effects and renewable fuels : Increased usage of renewable energy sources in Danish rural areas and its impact on regional incomes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 185-191, February.
- Zhu, Lei & Fan, Ying, 2010. "Optimization of China's generating portfolio and policy implications based on portfolio theory," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1391-1402.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:23:y:1995:i:1:p:57-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.