Do consumers discount the future correctly? : A market-based valuation of residential fuel switching
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hassett, Kevin A. & Metcalf, Gilbert E., 1993. "Energy conservation investment : Do consumers discount the future correctly?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 710-716, June.
- Awerbuch, Shimon, 1993. "The surprising role of risk in utility integrated resource planning," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 20-33, April.
- Booth, Laurence D., 1982. "Correct Procedures for the Evaluation of Risky Cash Outflows," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 287-300, June.
- Joskow, Paul L. & Marron, Donald B., 1993. "What does a negawatt really cost? Further thoughts and evidence," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 14-26, July.
- Arrow, Kenneth J & Lind, Robert C, 1970. "Uncertainty and the Evaluation of Public Investment Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 364-78, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:23:y:1995:i:1:p:57-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.