Marshall, Models, and Macroeconomics: Comments on Michel De Vroey’s “The Marshallian Roots of Keynes’s General Theory”
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Colander, 2010. "The Keynesian Method, Complexity, and the Training of Economists," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1035, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521684200 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521865487 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521858557 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Paul, 1972. "Money and the Real World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 101-15, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:1005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vijaya Wunnava)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.