The Keynesian Method, Complexity, and the Training of Economists
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Franchi, Massimo & Jusélius, Katarina, 2007. "Taking a DSGE Model to the Data Meaningfully," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 1, pages 1-38.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- David Colander’s take on what’s wrong with modern macro
by Nicholas Gruen in Club Troppo on 2010-11-12 18:19:24
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Colander, 2010. "Marshall, Models, and Macroeconomics: Comments on Michel De Vroey’s “The Marshallian Roots of Keynes’s General Theory”," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1005, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2010-11-06 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-11-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2010-11-06 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2010-11-06 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:1035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.