Pluralism and Heterodox Economics: Suggestions for an “Inside the Mainstream” Heterodoxy
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Colander, 2004.
"Economics as an Ideologically Challenged Science,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0411, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Colander, David, 2003.
"The Aging of an Economist,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(02), pages 157-176, June.
- David Colander, 2005. "What Economists Teach and What Economists Do," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 249-260, July.
- Davis, John B., 2006. "The turn in economics: neoclassical dominance to mainstream pluralism?," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 1-20, April.
- David Colander, 2003. "Post Walrasian Macroeconomics and Heterodoxy : Thinking Outside the Heterodox Box," International Journal of Political Economy, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 33(2), pages 68-81, June.
This item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Économie in Wikipedia French ne '')
- Heterodox economics in Wikipedia English ne '')
- User talk:Firulaith in Wikipedia English ne '')
- Economia heterodoxa in Wikipedia Portuguese ne '')
- Kullanıcı:Emrahertr/delta in Wikipedia Turkish ne '')
- Utilisateur:Fuucx/Bac à sable C in Wikipedia French ne '')
- Heterodoks økonomi in Wikipedia Danish ne '')
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:0724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vijaya Wunnava)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.