Post Walrasian Macroeconomics and Heterodoxy : Thinking Outside the Heterodox Box
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Colander, 2018.
"Moving beyond the rhetoric of pluralism: Suggestions for an "inside-the-mainstream" heterodoxy,"
Chapters, in: How Economics Should Be Done, chapter 16, pages 228-239,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David Colander, 2009. "Moving Beyond the Rhetoric of Pluralism: Suggestions for an “Inside-the-Mainstream” Heterodoxy," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0915, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2007. "Pluralism and Heterodox Economics: Suggestions for an “Inside the Mainstream” Heterodoxy," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0724, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Peter Skott, 2012. "Pluralism, the Lucas critique, and the integration of macro and micro," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2012-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- David Colander & Richard Holt & J. Rosser, 2007.
"Live and dead issues in the methodology of economics,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 303-312.
- David Colander & Richard P.F. Holt & J. Barkley Rosser, Jr., 2007. "Live and Dead Issues in the Methodology of Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0704, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2009. "How Did Macro Theory Get So Far off Track, and what Can Heterodox Macroeconomists Do to Get it Back On Track?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0911, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Christopher A. Hartwell, 2017. "Understanding “Development”: Insights from Some Aspects of Complexity Theory," Homo Oeconomicus: Journal of Behavioral and Institutional Economics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 165-190, November.
- Agnès Festré & Odile Lakomski-Laguerre & Stéphane Longuet, 2017. "Schumpeter and Schumpeterians on economic policy issues: re-reading Schumpeter through the lens of institutional and behavioral economics. An introduction to the special issue," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 3-24, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:ijpoec:v:33:y:2003:i:2:p:68-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MIJP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.