Pluralism, the Lucas critique, and the integration of macro and micro
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Lavoie & Gabriel Rodriguez & Mario Seccareccia, 2004. "Similitudes and Discrepancies in Post-Keynesian and Marxist Theories of Investment: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 127-149.
- Peter Skott, 2012.
"Theoretical And Empirical Shortcomings Of The Kaleckian Investment Function,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 109-138, February.
- Peter Skott, 2008. "Theoretical and empirical shortcomings of the Kaleckian investment function," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- G. D. N. Worswick, 1959. "Mrs. Robinson On Simple Accumulation A Comment With Algebra," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 125-142.
- Tony Lawson, 2009. "The current economic crisis: its nature and the course of academic economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 759-777, July.
- Chick, Victoria & Dow, Sheila C, 2001. "Formalism, Logic and Reality: A Keynesian Analysis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(6), pages 705-721, November.
- Mohun, Simon & Veneziani, Roberto, 2010. "Reorienting economics?," MPRA Paper 30448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2011.
"Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: a critical survey,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 587-612.
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2008. "Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: A critical survey," IMK Working Paper 19-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Freeman, Alan & Kliman, Andrew, 2005. "Beyond talking the talk: towards a critical pluralist practice," MPRA Paper 48644, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Nov 2006.
- Amitava Krishna Dutt, 2003. "On Post Walrasian Economics, Macroeconomic Policy, and Heterodox Economics," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 47-67.
- Peter Skott & Ben Zipperer, 2012.
"An empirical evaluation of three post-Keynesian models,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 277-307.
- Peter Skott, Ben Zipperer, 2010. "An empirical evaluation of three post Keynesian models," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2010-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2011. "On the Desired Rate of Capacity Utilization," Working Papers 1116, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- John B. Davis, 2008. "The turn in recent economics and return of orthodoxy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 349-366, May.
- Sheila C. Dow, 2007. "Variety Of Methodological Approach In Economics," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 447-465, July.
- David Colander, 2003. "Post Walrasian Macroeconomics and Heterodoxy : Thinking Outside the Heterodox Box," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 68-81.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katherine Moos, 2016. "The Transvaluation of the Theory of Economic Policy: The Lucas Critique Reconsidered," Working Papers 1603, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Peter Skott & Martin Rapetti & Arslan Razmi, 2012. "Real exchange rates and the long-run effects of aggregate demand in economies with underemployment," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2012-06, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Schoder, Christian, 2017. "Are Dynamic Stochastic Disequilibrium models Keynesian or neoclassical?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 46-63.
- Christian Schoder, 2015. "A Keynesian Dynamic Stochastic Labor-Market Disequilibrium model for business cycle analysis," IMK Working Paper 157-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Giuseppe Mastromatteo & Giuseppe Mastromatteo, 2016. "Minsky at Basel: A Global Cap to Build an Effective Postcrisis Banking Supervision Framework," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_875, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsmicro foundations; pluralism; old Keynesian theory; Kaleckian investment function.;
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2012-03-14 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HME-2012-03-14 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-03-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-03-14 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ums:papers:2012-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniele Girardi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deumaus.html .