Report NEP-PKE-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bofinger, Peter, 2011. "Teaching macroeconomics after the crisis," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 86, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Peter Skott, 2012. "Pluralism, the Lucas critique, and the integration of macro and micro," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2012-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Charles J. Courtemanche & Daniela Zapata, 2012. "Does Universal Coverage Improve Health? The Massachusetts Experience," NBER Working Papers 17893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giorgio Gobbi & Enrico Sette, 2012. "Relationship lending in a financial turmoil," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 59, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2012. "Income Distribution, Credit and Fiscal Policies in an Agent-Based Keynesian Model," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-5, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.