Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Hodgson., 2006. "On the Problem of Formalism in Economics," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 3.
- Tony Lawson, 2006. "The nature of heterodox economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(4), pages 483-505, July.
- Tony Lawson, 2009. "The current economic crisis: its nature and the course of academic economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 759-777, July.
- Vercelli,Allessandro, 1991. "Methodological Foundations of Macroeconomics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521392945, April.
- Elster Jon, 2009. "Excessive Ambitions," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-33, October.
- Sheila Dow, 2004. "Reorienting Economics: Some epistemological issues," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 307-312.
- Katzner,Donald W., 2009. "Analysis Without Measurement," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521102902, April.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1969. "Models of Segregation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 488-493, May.
- Amartya Sen, 1999. "The Possibility of Social Choice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 349-378, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald W. Katzner, 2015. "A Neoclassical Curmudgeon Looks at Heterodox Criticisms of Microeconomics," World Economic Review, World Economics Association, vol. 2015(4), pages 1-63, February.
- Peter Skott, 2012. "Pluralism, the Lucas critique, and the integration of macro and micro," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2012-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMathematical models; causal explanations; open systems; social ontology.;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .