The two methods of economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Colander & Richard Holt & Barkley Rosser, 2004. "The changing face of mainstream economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 485-499.
- Hoover, K.D., 1993. "Pragmatism, Pragmacism and Economic Method," Papers 93-03, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Tony Lawson, 2006. "The nature of heterodox economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(4), pages 483-505, July.
- Herbert A. Simon, 1996. "The Sciences of the Artificial, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262691914, January.
- Vercelli,Allessandro, 1991. "Methodological Foundations of Macroeconomics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521392945, April.
- Sheila C. Dow, 1996. "The Methodology of Macroeconomic Thought," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 933, April.
- Philip Mirowski, 1991. "The When, the How and the Why of Mathematical Expression in the History of Economic Analysis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 145-157, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luiz Carlos Bresser-Pereira & Cleomar Gomes da Silva, 2008.
"Inflation Targeting in Brazil: A Keynesian Approach,"
Chapters,in: Keynes and Macroeconomics After 70 Years, chapter 11
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Silva, Cleomar Gomes da & Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser, 2008. "Inflation targeting in Brazil: a Keynesian approach," Textos para discussão 158, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:eesptd:148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV/EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eegvfbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.