Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bus:jphile:v:10:y:2016:i:1:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2014.
"What do labor market institutions do?,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 62-69.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2013. "What Do Labor Market Institutions Do?," IZA Discussion Papers 7809, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bertil Holmlund, 2014. "What Do Labor Market Institutions Do?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4582, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2013. "What do labor market institutions do?," Working Paper Series 2013:23, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2013. "What do labor market institutions do?," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2013:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- David Dequech, 2016. "Some Institutions (Social Norms And Conventions) Of Contemporary Mainstream Economics, Macroeconomics, And Financial Economics," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 006, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Kallåk Anundsen , André & Sigurd Holmsen Krogh, Tord & Nymoen, Ragnar & Vislie, Jon, 2011. "Overdeterminacy and endogenous cycles: Trygve Haavelmo’s business cycle model and its implications for monetary policy," Memorandum 03/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Mohun, Simon & Veneziani, Roberto, 2010. "Reorienting economics?," MPRA Paper 30448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Attila Havas, 2015. "The persistent high-tech myth in the EC policy circles - Implications for the EU10 countries," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1517, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Stavros A. DRAKOPOULOS, 2016.
"Economic crisis, economic methodology and the scientific ideal of physics,"
The Journal of Philosophical Economics,
Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 28-57, November.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2016. "Economic Crisis, Economic Methodology and the Scientific Ideal of Physics," MPRA Paper 74306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:91:y:2018:i:c:p:85-95 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:capsoc:v:4:y:2009:i:2:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.