Report NEP-HME-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Skott, 2012. "Pluralism, the Lucas critique, and the integration of macro and micro," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2012-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Deepankar Basu & Ying Chen & Jong-seok Oh, 2012. "Class Struggle and Economic Flactuations: VAR Analysis of the post-War U.S. Economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2012-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Deepankar Basu, 2012. "The Reserve Army of Labour in the Postwar U.S. Economy: Some Stock and Flow Estimates," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2012-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Ian Wilkinson, 2012. "The evolvability of business and the role of antitrust," Papers 1203.1311, arXiv.org.
- John Schmitt & Janelle Jones, 2012. "Long-term Hardship in the Labor Market," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-09, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Eleanor J. Choi & James R. Spletzer, 2012. "The Declining Average Size of Establishments: Evidence and Explanations," Working Papers 452, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Andrea Vaona, 2012. "Price-price deviations are highly persistent - extended version," Working Papers 08/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Engartner, Tim, 2012. "Silent conversion to anti-statism: Historical origins of the belief in market superiority," Discussion Papers 28, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Christos Koutsampelas & Panos Tsakloglou, 2012. "The distribution of full income in Greece," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 03-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Nauges, Céline & Réquillart, Vincent & Simioni, Michel, 2012. "Food Safety Regulation and Firm Productivity:Evidence from the French Food Industry," TSE Working Papers 12-275, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Matthias Stöckl & Hannes Winner, "undated". "Capital Structure and Corporate Taxation. Empirical Evidence from European Panel Data," WIFO Working Papers 422, WIFO.