Moving Beyond the Rhetoric of Pluralism: Suggestions for an “Inside-the-Mainstream” Heterodoxy
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Colander, David & Klamer, Arjo, 1987.
"The Making of an Economist,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 95-111, Fall.
- David Colander & Richard P.F. Holt & J. Barkley Rosser, 2007.
"Live and dead issues in the methodology of economics,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 30(2), pages 303-312, December.
- David Colander & Richard P.F. Holt & J. Barkley Rosser, Jr., 2007. "Live and Dead Issues in the Methodology of Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0704, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2003. "Post Walrasian Macroeconomics and Heterodoxy : Thinking Outside the Heterodox Box," International Journal of Political Economy, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 33(2), pages 68-81, June.
- David Colander, 2005. "What Economists Teach and What Economists Do," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 249-260, July.
- David Colander, 2004.
"Economics as an Ideologically Challenged Science,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0411, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:0915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vijaya Wunnava)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.