Report NEP-HPE-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olav Bjerkholt, 2007. "Trygve Haavelmo’s visit in Aarhus 1938-39," CREATES Research Papers 2007-40, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- David Colander, 2007. "Pluralism and Heterodox Economics: Suggestions for an “Inside the Mainstream” Heterodoxy," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0724, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Shlomo Naeh & Uzi Segal, 2008. "The Talmud On Transitivity," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 687, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Sep 2009.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2008. "Innovation Studies – the emergence of a new scientific field," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080622, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Tom Coupé & Victor Ginsburgh & Abdul Noury, 2008. "Are leading papers of better quality? Evidence from a natural experiment," Discussion Papers 9, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Ariel Pakes, 2008. "Theory and Empirical Work on Imperfectly Competitive Markets," NBER Working Papers 14117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.