Preparations for Independence and Financial Security in Later Life: A Conceptual Framework and Application to Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:8:1274-1280_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1991:81:1:63-68_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ellen M. Gee, 1990. "Demographic Change and Intergenerational Relations in Canadian Families: Findings and Social Policy Implications," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 16(2), pages 191-199, June.
- John Burbidge & Deborah Fretz & Michael R. Veall, 1997. "The Effect of RRSPs on Savings in Canada," Independence and Economic Security of the Older Population Research Papers 14, McMaster University.
- J Greb & L Chambers & A Gafni & R Goeree & R Labelle, 1994. "Interprovincial Comparisons of Public and Private Sector Long Term Care Facilities for the Elderly in Canada," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1994-10, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Becker, Gary S, 1972. "Market Insurance, Self-Insurance, and Self-Protection," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(4), pages 623-648, July-Aug..
- Janet Greb & Larry W. Chambers & Amiram Gafni & Ron Goeree & Roberta Labelle, 1994. "Interprovincial Comparisons of Public and Private Sector Long-Term Care Facilities for the Elderly in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 20(3), pages 278-296, September.
More about this item
Keywordsretirement planning; savings; SAI;
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-06-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:iesopp:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.