Preparations for Independence and Financial Security in Later Life: A Conceptual Framework and Application to Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:8:1274-1280_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1991:81:1:63-68_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ellen M. Gee, 1990. "Demographic Change and Intergenerational Relations in Canadian Families: Findings and Social Policy Implications," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 16(2), pages 191-199, June.
- John Burbidge & Deborah Fretz & Michael R. Veall, 1997. "The Effect of RRSPs on Savings in Canada," Independence and Economic Security of the Older Population Research Papers 14, McMaster University.
- J Greb & L Chambers & A Gafni & R Goeree & R Labelle, 1994. "Interprovincial Comparisons of Public and Private Sector Long Term Care Facilities for the Elderly in Canada," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1994-10, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Becker, Gary S, 1972. "Market Insurance, Self-Insurance, and Self-Protection," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(4), pages 623-648, July-Aug..
- Janet Greb & Larry W. Chambers & Amiram Gafni & Ron Goeree & Roberta Labelle, 1994. "Interprovincial Comparisons of Public and Private Sector Long-Term Care Facilities for the Elderly in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 20(3), pages 278-296, September.
More about this item
Keywordsretirement planning; savings; SAI;
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-06-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:iesopp:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .