The Role of Health and Age in Financial Preparations for Later Life
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellen M. Gee & Susan A. McDaniel, 1991. "Pension Politics and Challenges: Retirement Policy Implications," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 17(4), pages 456-472, December.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:8:1274-1280_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank T. Denton & Christine H. Feaver & Byron G. Spencer, 1996.
"The Future Population of Canada and Its Age Distribution,"
Independence and Economic Security of the Older Population Research Papers
3, McMaster University.
- F.T. Denton & C. Feaver & B.G. Spencer, 1996. "The Future Population of Canada and Its Age Distribution," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 317, McMaster University.
- Richard A. Ippolito, 1990. "Toward Explaining Earlier Retirement after 1970," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 43(5), pages 556-569, October.
More about this item
KeywordsSAI; health; age; financial preparations;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:iesopp:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .