The Role of Health and Age in Financial Preparations for Later Life
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellen M. Gee & Susan A. McDaniel, 1991. "Pension Politics and Challenges: Retirement Policy Implications," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 17(4), pages 456-472, December.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:8:1274-1280_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank T. Denton & Christine H. Feaver & Byron G. Spencer, 1996.
"The Future Population of Canada and Its Age Distribution,"
Independence and Economic Security of the Older Population Research Papers
3, McMaster University.
- F.T. Denton & C. Feaver & B.G. Spencer, 1996. "The Future Population of Canada and Its Age Distribution," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 317, McMaster University.
- Richard A. Ippolito, 1990. "Toward Explaining Earlier Retirement after 1970," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 43(5), pages 556-569, October.
More about this item
KeywordsSAI; health; age; financial preparations;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:iesopp:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.