Aging and Work in Canada: Firm Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank Denton & Byron Spencer, 1999.
"How old is old? Revising the definition based on life table criteria,"
Mathematical Population Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 147-159.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1996. "How Old is Old? Revising the Definition Based on Life Table Criteria," Independence and Economic Security of the Older Population Research Papers 2, McMaster University.
- F.T. Denton & B.G. Spencer, 1996. "How Old Is Old? revising the definition Based on Life Table Criteria," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 316, McMaster University.
More about this item
Keywordsaging workforce; firm policies;
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:iesopp:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .