Pharmaceuticals and the Elderly: A Comparative Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Donald Willison & Paul Grootendorst & Jeremiah Hurley, 1998. "Variance in Pharmacare Coverage Across Canada," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1998-08, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Lillard, L.A. & Rogowski, J. & Kington, R., 1999. "Insurance Coverage for Prescription Drugs: Effects on Use and Expenditures in the Medicare Population," Papers 99-09, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- von der Schulenburg, J. -Matthias Graf, 1997. "Management of cost and utilization of pharmaceuticals in Germany," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(Supplemen), pages 45-53, September.
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1998. "Health Care for the Elderly: How Much? Who Will Pay for It?," NBER Working Papers 6755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wilton, Paula & Smith, Richard D., 1998. "Primary care reform: a three country comparison of `budget holding'," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 149-166, May.
- Lillard, L.A. & Rogowski, J. & Kington, R., 1999.
"Insurance Coverage for Prescription Drugs: Effects on Use and Expenditures in the Medicare Population,"
99-09, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Lee A. Lillard & Jeannette Rogowski & Raynard Kington, 1999. "Insurance Coverage for Prescription Drugs: Effects on Use and Expenditures in the Medicare Population," Working Papers 99-09, RAND Corporation.
More about this item
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:max:cprwps:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Austin) or (Candi Patterson) or (Katrina Wingle). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpsyrus.html .