Prescription Drug Insurance and Its Effect on Utilization and Health of the Elderly
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark G. Duggan, 2003. "Does Medicaid Pay Too Much for Prescription Drugs? A Case Study of Atypical Anti-Psychotics," NBER Working Papers 9626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cutler, David M. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2000. "The anatomy of health insurance," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 563-643 Elsevier.
- Lillard, L.A. & Rogowski, J. & Kington, R., 1999. "Insurance Coverage for Prescription Drugs: Effects on Use and Expenditures in the Medicare Population," Papers 99-09, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Lillard, L.A. & Rogowski, J. & Kington, R., 1999.
"Insurance Coverage for Prescription Drugs: Effects on Use and Expenditures in the Medicare Population,"
99-09, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Lee A. Lillard & Jeannette Rogowski & Raynard Kington, 1999. "Insurance Coverage for Prescription Drugs: Effects on Use and Expenditures in the Medicare Population," Working Papers 99-09, RAND Corporation.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Munkin M & Trivedi P. K, 2009. "Incentives and Selection Effects of Drug Coverage on Total Drug Expenditure: a Finite Mixture Approach," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/22, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- repec:mpr:mprres:5638 is not listed on IDEAS
- Melissa Boyle, 2008. "Costs and Benefits of Elderly Prescription Drug Coverage: Evidence from Veterans’ Health Care," Working Papers 0803, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2007-01-28 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2007-01-28 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:12848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .