Report NEP-IAS-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hiroyuki Nakata & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2007. "Demand for non-life insurance: A cross-country analysis," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-461, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Emons, Winand, 2007. "Genetic Tests and Intertemporal Screening in Competitive Insurance Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6047, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Newman, Andrew, 2007. "Risk-bearing and Entrepreneurship," CEPR Discussion Papers 6021, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:59_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nasreen Khan & Robert Kaestner & Swu Jane Lin, 2007. "Prescription Drug Insurance and Its Effect on Utilization and Health of the Elderly," NBER Working Papers 12848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krogh Graversen, Brian & van Ours, Jan C, 2007. "How to Help Unemployed Find Jobs Quickly; Experimental Evidence from a Mandatory Activation Program," CEPR Discussion Papers 6057, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Montserrat Guillen & Jens Perch Nielsen & Tomas Scheike & Ana Maria Perez-Marin, 2006. "Time-varying effects when analysing customer lifetime duration, application to the insurance market," IREA Working Papers 200604, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- Heisz, Andrew & Larochelle-Cote, Sebastien, 2007. "Understanding Regional Differences in Work Hours," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007293e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Josse Delfgaauw, 2007. "Dedicated Doctors: Public and Private Provision of Health Care with Altruistic Physicians," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-010/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 17 Sep 2007.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Scott J. Weisbenner, 2007. "Who Chooses Defined Contribution Plans?," NBER Working Papers 12842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.