Simple Dynamics of Public Debt with Productive Public Goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Lancia & Alessia Russo, 2010.
"A Dynamic Politico-Economic Model of Intergenerational Contracts,"
Center for Economic Research (RECent)
050, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Francesco Lancia & Alessia Russo, 2013. "A Dynamic Politico-Economic Model of Intergenerational contracts," Vienna Economics Papers 1304, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Lancia, Francesco & Russo, Alessia, 2010. "A Dynamic Politico-Economic Model of Intergenerational Contracts," MPRA Paper 24795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Lancia, 2011. "A Dynamic Politico-Economic Model of Intergenerational Contracts," 2011 Meeting Papers 248, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Henning Bohn, 1998. "The Behavior of U. S. Public Debt and Deficits," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(3), pages 949-963.
- Philippe Michel & Leopold Von Thadden & Jean-Pierre Vidal, 2010.
"Debt Stabilizing Fiscal Rules,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(5), pages 923-941, October.
- Philippe Michel & Leopold von Thadden & Jean-Piere Vidal, 2005. "Debt stabilizing fiscal rules," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 349, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michel, Philippe & Vidal, Jean-Pierre & von Thadden, Leopold, 2006. "Debt stabilizing fiscal rules," Working Paper Series 576, European Central Bank.
- de la Croix,David & Michel,Philippe, 2002. "A Theory of Economic Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521001151, March.
- Balazs Egert & Tomasz Kozluk & Douglas Sutherland, 2009.
"Infrastructure and Growth: Empirical Evidence,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2700, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balázs Égert & Tomasz Koźluk & Douglas Sutherland, 2009. "Infrastructure and Growth: Empirical Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 685, OECD Publishing.
- Balazs Egert & Tomasz Kozluk & Douglas Sutherland, 2009. "Infrastructure and Growth: Empirical Evidence," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp957, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bertrand Candelon & Gilbert Colletaz & Christophe Hurlin, 2013.
"Network Effects and Infrastructure Productivity in Developing Countries,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(6), pages 887-913, December.
- Candelon Bertrand & Colletaz Gilbert & Hurlin Christophe, 2009. "Network Effects and Infrastructure Productivity in Developing Countries," Research Memorandum 050, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bertrand Candelon & Gilbert Colletaz & Christophe Hurlin, 2013. "Network Effects and Infrastructure Productivity in Developing Countries," NCID Working Papers 08/2013, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Real Arai, 2011.
"Productive Government Expenditure and Fiscal Sustainability,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 67(4), pages 327-351, December.
- Arai, Real, 2008. "Productive government expenditure and fiscal sustainability," MPRA Paper 8553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giammarioli, Nicola & Annicchiarico, Barbara, 2004. "Fiscal rules and sustainability of public finances in an endogenous growth model," Working Paper Series 381, European Central Bank.
- Pedro R.D. Bom & Jenny E. Ligthart, 2014. "What Have We Learned From Three Decades Of Research On The Productivity Of Public Capital?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 889-916, December.
- Ghosh, Sugata & Mourmouras, Iannis A., 2004. "Endogenous growth, welfare and budgetary regimes," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 623-635, December.
- Stefan Collignon, 2010. "Fiscal Policy Rules and the Sustainability of Public Debt in Europe," RECON Online Working Papers Series 28, RECON.
- Sugata Ghosh & Charles Nolan, 2007.
"The Impact Of Simple Fiscal Rules In Growth Models With Public Goods And Congestion,"
University of Manchester, vol. 75(5), pages 634-651, September.
- Sugata Ghosh & Charles Nolan, 2005. "The Impact of Simple Fiscal Rules in Growth Models with Public Goods and Congestion," CDMA Working Paper Series 200502, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Yakita, Akira, 2008. "Sustainability of public debt, public capital formation, and endogenous growth in an overlapping generations setting," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(3-4), pages 897-914, April.
- Futagami, Koichi & Iwaisako, Tatsuro & Ohdoi, Ryoji, 2008. "Debt Policy Rule, Productive Government Spending, And Multiple Growth Paths," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 445-462, September.
- Michael Brauninger, 2005. "The Budget Deficit, Public Debt, and Endogenous Growth," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 7(5), pages 827-840, December.
- Greiner, Alfred & Semmler, Willi, 2000. "Endogenous Growth, Government Debt and Budgetary Regimes," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 363-384, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-05-02 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2012-05-02 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-FDG-2012-05-02 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:cgbcrp:165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .