Report NEP-FDG-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Panizza, Ugo & Presbitero, Andrea F., 2012. "Public debt and economic growth: Is there a causal effect?," POLIS Working Papers 168, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Johanna Vogel, 2012. "The Two Faces of R&D and Human Capital: Evidence from Western European Regions," Economics Series Working Papers 599, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gaowang Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Economic Globalization, Mercantilism and Economic Growth," CEMA Working Papers 548, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Ý. Hakan Yetkiner, 2012. "A Remark on the Form of Accumulation Functions in Economic Growth Models," Working Papers 1204, Izmir University of Economics.
- Ziv Chinzara & Radhika Lahiri, 2012. "Economic growth and inequality patterns in the presence of costly technology adoption and uncertainty," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 280, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Ali Abcha, 2012. "Equilibres Multiples, Croissance Endogène et Politiques Publiques," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-21, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- TCHAMANBÉ DJINÉ Louise, TDL & MIAMO WENDJI Clovis, MWC, 2012. "Transferts Financiers des Migrants et développement en Afrique subsaharienne," MPRA Paper 38139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luintel, Kul B & Kahn, Mosahid, 2012. "Ideas Production in Emerging Economies," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/6, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Fallah, Belal & Partridge, Mark, 2012. "Geography and high-tech employment growth in U.S. counties," MPRA Paper 38294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Das, Gupta Chirashree, 2012. "Growth and public finance in Bihar," IDE Discussion Papers 331, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi, 2012. "Do large agglomerations lead to economic growth? evidence from urban India," MPRA Paper 38227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Devrim Yilmaz, 2012. "Simple Dynamics of Public Debt with Productive Public Goods," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 165, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Gulam Hassan, Mohamed Aslam, 2012. "Financial crisis - US versus Asian. Factors and policy response F," MPRA Paper 38206, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Apr 2012.
- Kolavalli, Shashi & Robinson, Elizabeth J. Z. & Diao, Xinshen & Alpuerto, Vida & Folledo, Renato & Slavova, Mira & Ngeleza, Guyslain K. & Asante, Felix Ankomah, 2012. "Economic transformation in Ghana: Where will the path lead?," IFPRI discussion papers 1161, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Yannis Psycharis & Vassilis Tselios, 2012. "Public investment and regional growth and convergence: Evidence from Greece," Working Papers 2012-05, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Owen, Ann L. & Videras, Julio, 2012. "The quality of growth," MPRA Paper 38342, University Library of Munich, Germany.