A Remark on the Form of Accumulation Functions in Economic Growth Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- I.Hakan YETKINER, 2012. "A Remark on the Form of Accumulation Functions in Economic Growth Models," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 12(4), pages 467-473.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
More about this item
KeywordsAccumulation function; Stationary state; Steady state; Differential equations; Economic Growth; Long-run Equilibrium;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2012-05-02 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-FDG-2012-05-02 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:izm:wpaper:1204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ayla Ogus Binatli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deieutr.html .