On the optimal control of pollution in a human capital growth model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bosi Stefano & Ragot Lionel, 2013. "On the Optimal Control of Pollution in a Human Capital Growth Model," Mathematical Economics Letters, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 9-15, October.
- Stefano Bosi & Lionel Ragot, 2013. "On the Optimal Control of Pollution in a Human Capital Growth Model," Post-Print hal-01449937, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mariani, Fabio & Pérez-Barahona, Agustín & Raffin, Natacha, 2010.
"Life expectancy and the environment,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 798-815, April.
- Fabio Mariani & Agustin Pérez-Barahona & Natacha Raffin, 2008. "Life expectancy and the environment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08048, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Fabio Mariani & Agustin Perez Barahona & Natacha Raffin, 2010. "Life expectancy and the environment," Post-Print hal-01172980, HAL.
- Fabio Mariani & Agustin Perez Barahona & Natacha Raffin, 2010. "Life expectancy and the environment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00638730, HAL.
- Fabio Mariani & Agustin Pérez-Barahona & Natacha Raffin, 2008. "Life expectancy and the environment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00318677, HAL.
- Mariani, Fabio & Pérez-Barahona, Agustín & Raffin, Natacha, 2009. "Life Expectancy and the Environment," IZA Discussion Papers 4564, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pautrel, Xavier, 2009. "Pollution and life expectancy: How environmental policy can promote growth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1040-1051, February.
- Campbell, John Y., 1999. "Asset prices, consumption, and the business cycle," Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 19, pages 1231-1303 Elsevier.
- R. M. Solow, 1974.
"Intergenerational Equity and Exhaustible Resources,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 41(5), pages 29-45.
- R. M. Solow, 1973. "Intergenerational Equity and Exhaustable Resources," Working papers 103, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Raymond Gradus & Sjak Smulders, 1993.
"The trade-off between environmental care and long-term growth—Pollution in three prototype growth models,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 25-51, February.
- Smulders, J.A. & Gradus, R.H.J.M., 1993. "The trade-off between environmental care and long-term growth : Pollution in three proto-type growth models," Other publications TiSEM f3ec6de7-f996-4ac0-b872-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Stokey, Nancy L, 1998. "Are There Limits to Growth?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(1), pages 1-31, February.
More about this item
Keywordspollution; human capital; endogenous growth;
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2013-09-24 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENV-2013-09-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2013-09-24 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HRM-2013-09-24 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-RES-2013-09-24 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:drm:wpaper:2013-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Mignon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/modemfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.