Report NEP-RES-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wesley R. Brooks & Stephen C. Newbold, 2013. "Ecosystem damages in integrated assessment models of climate change," NCEE Working Paper Series 201302, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Mar 2013.
- Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim, 2013. "Design standards and technology adoption: Welfare effects of increasing environmental fines when the number of firms is endogenous," DICE Discussion Papers 106, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Henrique N. S\'a Earp & Ademar R. Romeiro, 2013. "The Entropy Law and the impossibility of perpetual economic growth," Papers 1309.2274, arXiv.org.
- Stefano Bosi & Lionel Ragot, 2013. "On the optimal control of pollution in a human capital growth model," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-25, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2013. "The Supply of Environmentalism," NBER Working Papers 19359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yang, Zhenzeng, 2013. "Private Property Rights and Pollution in Emerging Market Economies," MPRA Paper 48717, University Library of Munich, Germany.