Private Property Rights and Pollution in Emerging Market Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Feeny & Susan Hanna & Arthur F. McEvoy, 1996. "Questioning the Assumptions of the "Tragedy of the Commons" Model of Fisheries," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 72(2), pages 187-205.
- Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2010.
"Trade, environmental regulations and industrial mobility: An industry-level study of Japan,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 1995-2002, August.
- Matthew A. Cole & Robert J.R. Elliott & Toshihiro Okubo, 2010. "Trade, Environmental Regulations and Industrial Mobility: An Industry-Level Study of Japan," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-22, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813141094_0009 is not listed on IDEAS
- Judith M. Dean & Mary E. Lovely & Hua Wang, 2017.
"Are foreign investors attracted to weak environmental regulations? Evaluating the evidence from China,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Economic Integration and Domestic Performance, chapter 9, pages 155-167
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Dean, Judith M. & Lovely, Mary E. & Wang, Hua, 2009. "Are foreign investors attracted to weak environmental regulations? Evaluating the evidence from China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 1-13, September.
- Dean, Judith M. & Lovely, Mary E. & Wang, Hua, 2005. "Are foreign investors attracted to weak environmental regulations? Evaluating the evidence from China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3505, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate Property Rights; Pollution; Emerging Market; CO2 Emission;
- F64 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Environment
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-09-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-09-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2013-09-24 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-09-24 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-09-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .