Report NEP-TRA-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TRA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Russell Cooper & Guan Gong & Ping Yan, 2013. "Costly Labor Adjustment: General Equilibrium Effects of China's Employment Regulations," NBER Working Papers 19324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Feng, Xunan, 2013. "CEO Incentives in Chinese State-Controlled Firms," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2013-27, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Sergey Belev & Tatiana Tischenko & Ilya Sokolov, 2013. "Russia’s State Budget in 2012," Published Papers 149, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Natalia Karlova & Natalia Shagaida & Vasily Uzun & Renata Yanbykh, 2013. "Russian Agriculture and Agricultural Policies in 2012," Published Papers 159, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Sergey Belev & Olga Boldareva & Ilya Sokolov & Anna Zolotareva, 2013. "Features of the Public Procurements of Innovation Products in Russian and the World," Published Papers 166, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Chris Kimble & Hua Wang, 2013. "China's new energy vehicles: value and innovation," Post-Print halshs-00859484, HAL.
- Berger, Lars & Hüttel, Silke & Hagedorn, Konrad, 2013. "Individual Decisions or Institutional Dynamics? Reasons for the Intensive Use of Fertilizer in Eastern China," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156224, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Simachev, Yuri & Kuzyk, Mikhail & Feygina, Vera, 2013. "The Nature of Innovation Channels at the Micro-Level: Evidence from Russian Manufacturing Firms," MPRA Paper 49894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Matthews, Kent & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Xiao, Zhiguo, 2013. "Banking and the Macroeconomy in China: A Banking Crisis Deferred?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9422, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kotov, Denis, 2013. "Behavioral Biases and Corporate Decision Making on Investing Abroad," MPRA Paper 49858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bin Wang & Tao Sun, 2013. "How Effective are Macroprudential Policies in China?," IMF Working Papers 13/75, International Monetary Fund.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Bruno Martorano, 2013. "Development policies and income inequality in selected developing regions, 1980-2010," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_13.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Benedikter, Simon & Waibel, Gabi & Birtel, Serge & Bui, Cuong The & Tran, Be Thanh, 2013. "Local Entrepreneurship in Vietnam’s Rural Transformation. A Case Study from the Mekong Delta," MPRA Paper 49866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Chubrik & Alaksei Kazlou, 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Partner Countries. Country report: Belarus," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0462, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Sauer, Johannes & Gorton, Matthew & Davidova, Sophia, 2013. "Migration and Agricultural Efficiency - Empirical Evidence for Kosovo," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156098, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Luca Barbone & Mikhail Bonch-Osmolovskiyi & Matthias Luecke, 2013. "Labour Migration from the Eastern Partnership Countries: Evolution and Policy Options for Better Outcomes," CASE Network Reports 0113, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Irina Starodubrovskaya, 2013. "North Caucasus in 2012: Results and Risks," Published Papers 156, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Gregorio Impavido & Heinz Rudolph & Luigi Ruggerone, 2013. "Bank Funding in Central, Eastern and South Eastern Europe Post Lehman; A “New Normal”?," IMF Working Papers 13/148, International Monetary Fund.
- Popovic, Milenko & Cizmovic, Mirjana, 2013. "The Sources of Growth in the Former SFRY Countries: Comparative Analysis," MPRA Paper 49776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yasser Abdih & Leandro Medina, 2013. "Measuring the Informal Economy in the Caucasus and Central Asia," IMF Working Papers 13/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Landesmann & Isilda Mara & Hermine Vidovic, 2013. "Migration Patterns of Serbian and Bosnia and Herzegovina Migrants in Austria: Causes and Consequences," wiiw Research Reports 389, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Suchoń, Aneta, 2013. "Legal principles of managing agricultural lands in Poland and their impact on changes in the agrarian structure," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156124, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Marta Spreafico, 2013. "Institutions, the resource curse and the transition economies: further evidence," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica ispe0064, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Yang, Zhenzeng, 2013. "Private Property Rights and Pollution in Emerging Market Economies," MPRA Paper 48717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bialowolski, Piotr & Weziak-Bialowolska, Dorota, 2013. "External factors affecting investment decisions of companies," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-44, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Anosova, Daria & Sonin, Konstantin & Vanags, Alf & Zasova, Anna, 2013. "Structural or Cyclical? Unemployment in Latvia Since the 2008-09 Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9525, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.