Legal principles of managing agricultural lands in Poland and their impact on changes in the agrarian structure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bahrs, Enno & Held, Jobst-Henrik & Thiering, Jochen, 2007. "Auswirkungen der Bioenergieproduktion auf die Agrarpolitik sowie auf Anreizstrukturen in der Landwirtschaft: eine partielle Analyse bedeutender Fragestellungen anhand der Beispielregion Niedersachsen," DARE Discussion Papers 0705, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Günther Filler & Martin Odening & Harald Grethe & Dieter Kirschke, 2010. "Preis- und Ertragsrisiken auf Agrarmärkten in Deutschland," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 3(1), pages 77-108.
- Lutter, Markus, 2009. "Strukturwandel in der europäischen Milchviehhaltung: Ergebnisse einer regional differenzierten Befragung," Arbeitsberichte aus der vTI-Agrarökonomie 05/2009, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Lassen, Birthe J. & Isermeyer, Folkhard & Friedrich, Carina, 2009. "Regionaler Strukturwandel in der deutschen Milchproduktion," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 58(5/6).
- Deimel, Mark & Arens, Ludwig & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2011. "The Influence of Clusters on the Competitiveness of Hog Production: The Example of Northwestern Germany," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(2).
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural lands; agrarian structure; sale; lease; EU funds; Agribusiness; Agricultural Finance; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-09-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2013-09-24 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-09-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi13:156124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.