Report NEP-DGE-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kollmann, Robert, 2013. "Tractable Latent State Filtering for Non-Linear DSGE Models Using a Second-Order Approximation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9469, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Matthews, Kent & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Xiao, Zhiguo, 2013. "Banking and the Macroeconomy in China: A Banking Crisis Deferred?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9422, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Derek Anderson & Benjamin L Hunt & Mika Kortelainen & Michael Kumhof & Douglas Laxton & Dirk V Muir & Susanna Mursula & Stephen Snudden, 2013. "Getting to Know GIMF; The Simulation Properties of the Global Integrated Monetary and Fiscal Model," IMF Working Papers 13/55, International Monetary Fund.
- Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje, 2013. "Work Incentives of Medicaid Beneficiaries and The Role of Asset Testing," MPRA Paper 49730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chong Wang & Neng Wang & Jinqiang Yang, 2013. "Optimal Consumption and Savings with Stochastic Income and Recursive Utility," NBER Working Papers 19319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dpr:wpaper:0886 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yi Wen, 2013. "Liquidity and Welfare," 2013 Meeting Papers 204, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Katsufumi Fukuda, 2013. "The Effect of Globalization in an Endogenous Growth Model with Heterogeneous Firms and Endogenous International Spillovers: Note," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-24, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Roger E.A. Farmer & Vadim Khramov & Giovanni Nicolò, 2013. "Solving and Estimating Indeterminate DSGE Models," NBER Working Papers 19457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Bosi & Lionel Ragot, 2013. "On the optimal control of pollution in a human capital growth model," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-25, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Sami Alpanda & Sarah Zubairy, 2013. "Housing and Tax Policy," Staff Working Papers 13-33, Bank of Canada.
- Issouf Samaké & Priscilla S Muthoora & Bruno Versailles, 2013. "Fiscal Sustainability, Public Investment, and Growth in Natural Resource-Rich, Low-Income Countries; The Case of Cameroon," IMF Working Papers 13/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Makoto Nakajima & Irina A. Telyukova, 2013. "Housing in Retirement Across Countries," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-18, Center for Retirement Research.
- Fernando Martin, 2013. "Implications of fiscal constraints," 2013 Meeting Papers 213, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alvarez, Fernando & Lippi, Francesco & Paciello, Luigi, 2013. "Monetary Shocks with Observation and Menu Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 9488, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Zheng Liu & Qi Zhu, 2013. "Temptation and Self-Control: Some Evidence and Applications," Working Paper Series 2013-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Alexander Ludwig & Matthias Schön, 2013. "Endogenous Grids in Higher Dimensions: Delaunay Interpolation and Hybrid Methods," Working Paper Series in Economics 65, University of Cologne, Department of Economics, revised 11 Jun 2014.
- Nizar Jouini & Nooman Rebei, 2013. "The Welfare Implications of Services Liberalization in a Developing Country; Evidence from Tunisia," IMF Working Papers 13/110, International Monetary Fund.