Report NEP-DGE-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurence Jacquet & Etienne lehmann & Bruno Van Der Linden, 2012. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation with both Labor Supply and Labor Demand Responses," THEMA Working Papers 2012-26, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Ching-Yang Lin & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2012. "Estimating a Search and Matching Model of the Aggregate Labor Market in Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-850, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Devrim Yilmaz, 2012. "Simple Dynamics of Public Debt with Productive Public Goods," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 165, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Piketty, Thomas & Saez, Emmanuel, 2012. "A Theory of Optimal Capital Taxation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8946, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Selcuk, Cemil, 2012. "Seasonal Cycles in the Housing Market," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/1, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-VÃ©ron & Alain Venditti, 2012. "Business cycle fluctuations and learning-by-doing externalities in a one-sector model," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12026, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Ziv Chinzara & Radhika Lahiri, 2012. "Economic growth and inequality patterns in the presence of costly technology adoption and uncertainty," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 280, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Ý. Hakan Yetkiner, 2012. "A Remark on the Form of Accumulation Functions in Economic Growth Models," Working Papers 1204, Izmir University of Economics.
- Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Benoit Julien & Chengsi Wang, 2012. "Informative Advertising in Directed Search," Discussion Papers 2012-26, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Ali Abcha, 2012. "Equilibres Multiples, Croissance Endogène et Politiques Publiques," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-21, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Yulei Luo & Jun Nie & Eric R. Young, 2012. "Model uncertainty, state uncertainty, and state-space models," Research Working Paper RWP 12-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Dixon, Huw David & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2012. "On Imperfect Competition with Occasionally Binding Cash-in-Advance Constraints," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/3, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Gabriele Cardullo, 2012. "Public Sector Wage Bargaining, Unemployment, and Inequality," DEP - series of economic working papers 2/2012, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Luisa Corrado & Jack Meaning, 2012. "Reserves, Liquidity and Money: An Assessment of Balance Sheet Policies," CEIS Research Paper 230, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Apr 2012.
- Oviedo, P. Marcelo & Singh, Rajesh, 2012. "Investment Composition and International Business Cycles," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35096, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Benhima, Kenza & Kalantzis, Yannick, 2012. "Capital Controls with International Reserve Accumulation: Can this Be Optimal?," Working Papers 2012-009, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.