A coalitional procedure leading to a family of bankruptcy rules
We provide a general coalitional procedure that characterizes a family of rules for bankruptcy problems inspired by the Talmud.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Plaza del Ejido s/n 29071, Málaga|
Web page: http://webdeptos.uma.es/THEconomica/malagawpseries/METC.html
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- MORENO-TERNERO, Juan D. & VILLAR, Antonio, .
"The TAL-family or rules for bankruptcy problems,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
1897, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thomson, William, 2003. "Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: a survey," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 249-297, July.
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August.
- Yeh, Chun-Hsien, 2008. "Secured lower bound, composition up, and minimal rights first for bankruptcy problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(9-10), pages 925-932, September.
- Juan de Dios Moreno Ternero & Antonio Villar Notario, 2003.
"The Talmud Rule And The Securement Of Agents? Awards,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2003-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Moreno-Ternero, Juan D. & Villar, Antonio, 2004. "The Talmud rule and the securement of agents' awards," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 245-257, March.
- Ju, Biung-Ghi & Miyagawa, Eiichi & Sakai, Toyotaka, 2007. "Non-manipulable division rules in claim problems and generalizations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 1-26, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mal:wpaper:2010-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Samuel Danthine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.