A coalitional procedure leading to a family of bankruptcy rules
We provide a general coalitional procedure that characterizes a family of rules for bankruptcy problems inspired by the Talmud.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Plaza del Ejido s/n 29071, Málaga|
Web page: http://webdeptos.uma.es/THEconomica/malagawpseries/METC.html
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moreno-Ternero, Juan D. & Villar, Antonio, 2004.
"The Talmud rule and the securement of agents' awards,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 245-257, March.
- Juan de Dios Moreno Ternero & Antonio Villar Notario, 2003. "The Talmud Rule And The Securement Of Agents? Awards," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Yeh, Chun-Hsien, 2008. "Secured lower bound, composition up, and minimal rights first for bankruptcy problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(9-10), pages 925-932, September.
- Ju, Biung-Ghi & Miyagawa, Eiichi & Sakai, Toyotaka, 2007. "Non-manipulable division rules in claim problems and generalizations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Juan Moreno-Ternero & Antonio Villar, 2006. "The TAL-Family of Rules for Bankruptcy Problems," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 27(2), pages 231-249, October.
- MORENO-TERNERO, Juan D. & VILLAR, Antonio, "undated". "The TAL-family or rules for bankruptcy problems," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1897, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Antonio Villar Notario & Juan D. Moreno Ternero, 2001. "The Tal-Family Of Rules For Bankruptcy Problems," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-33, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Thomson, William, 2003. "Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: a survey," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 249-297, July.
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mal:wpaper:2010-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Samuel Danthine)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.