European Railway Deregulation: The Influence of Regulatory and Environmental Conditions on Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumgärtner, Stefan & Quaas, Martin, 2005.
"The private and public insurance value of conservative biodiversity management,"
UFZ Discussion Papers
27/2005, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Martin F. Quaas & Stefan Baumgärtner, 2006. "The Private and Public Insurance Value of Conservative Biodiversity Management," Working Paper Series in Economics 33, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomeš, Zdeněk, 2017. "Do European reforms increase modal shares of railways?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 143-151.
- Pavlyuk, Dmitry, 2008. "An Efficiency Analysis of European Countries' Railways," MPRA Paper 20922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rico Merkert & Andrew S.J. Smith & Chris A. Nash, 2009. "Benchmarking of train operating firms -- a transaction cost efficiency analysis," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 35-53, October.
- Orea, Luis & Rodríguez-Álvarez, Ana & Kumbhakar, Subal, 2008. "Explaining Occupancy Rates in the European Railways: a Reduced-Form Approach," Efficiency Series Papers 2008/04, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Ioannis Koliousis, 2016. "Assessing the Impact of the Latest Deregulatory Developments in the EU28 Transport Industry Production: a Critical Review Based on Empirical Data," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 66(1-2), pages 3-21, January-J.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean railways; technical effciency; stochastic frontier analysis;
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2008-05-31 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENE-2008-05-31 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-05-31 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2008-05-31 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lue:wpaper:86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Wagner). General contact details of provider: https://leuphana.de/institute/ivwl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.