Report NEP-ENV-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthieu CLEMENT (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & André MEUNIE (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2008. "Economic Growth, inequality and environment quality: An empirical analysis applied to developing and transition countries," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-13, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Karen Mayor & Richard S. J. Tol, 2008. "Aviation and the Environment in the Context of the EU-US Open Skies Agreement," Papers WP240, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Karen Mayor & Richard S. J. Tol, 2008. "European Climate Policy and Aviation Emissions," Papers WP241, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Sandra Rousseau & Stef Proost, 2002. "The Cost Effectiveness of Environmental Policy Instruments in the Presence of Imperfect Compliance," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0204, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Karen Mayor & Richard S. J. Tol, 2008. "Scenarios of Carbon Dioxide Emissions from Aviation," Papers WP244, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Dritan Osmani & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "Evolution in time of Farsightedly Stable Coalitions: An Application of FUND," Working Papers FNU-162, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised May 2008.
- Alex Coad & Peter de Haan & Julia Sophie Woersdorfer, 2008. "Consumer support for environmental policies: An application to purchases of green cars," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-035, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Bazhanov, Andrei & Tyukhov, Igor, 2008.
"Энергетическая Стратегия России И Развитие Возобновляемой Энергетики
[Russian Energy Strategy and development of renewable power industry]," MPRA Paper 8804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heike Wetzel, 2008. "European Railway Deregulation: The Influence of Regulatory and Environmental Conditions on Efficiency," Working Paper Series in Economics 86, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Ben Lockwood & John Whalley, 2008. "Carbon Motivated Border Tax Adjustments: Old Wine in Green Bottles?," NBER Working Papers 14025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seema Jayachandran, 2008. "Air Quality and Early-Life Mortality: Evidence from Indonesia's Wildfires," NBER Working Papers 14011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2008. "Genuine Saving and the Voracity Effect," CEPR Discussion Papers 6831, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Urs von Arx & Andreas Ziegler, 2008. "The Effect of CSR on Stock Performance: New Evidence for the USA and Europe," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/85, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- David Campbell & Matthias Klaes, 2008. "What Niklas Luhmann might have said of carbon trading," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 024/2008, SCEME.
- Brigid Laffan & Jane O’Mahony, 2007. "The Governance of the Environment in Ireland," Working Papers 200738, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.