What Niklas Luhmann might have said of carbon trading
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsglobalisation; Luhmann; carbon trading; regulatory failure; Coase;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-05-31 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-05-31 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2008-05-31 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2008-05-31 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sti:wpaper:024/2008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthias Klaes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scemeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .